1. YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL AND APPLICABLE REFUND
- 1.1 We recommend that you take an appropriate travel insurance policy before placing your Booking Reservation.
- 1.2 You may cancel a Booking before the Arrival Date by contacting us using the Contact Details. All cancellations will be subject to the following refunds dependant on the amount of time before the Arrival Date:
Up to 60 days before the Arrival Date
Less than 60 days and more than 41 days before the Arrival Date
Less than 40 days and more than 21 days before the Arrival Date
Less than 20 days before the Arrival Date
All monies paid less the Booking Fee.
50% of the Booking Price
25% of the Booking Price
0% of the Booking Price
For example if you make your Booking on 1st January with the Arrival date of 1st April at a total cost of £1,000 and cancel your Booking on 18th February, you will receive a £500 refund.
- 1.3 We will confirm your cancellation with you in writing and notify you of any payment or refund due to you at that time. Please note that cancellation will not be effective until we have provided written confirmation of the same.
- 1.4 Please note that if you need to cancel because you are ill, including where you are showing symptoms of illness (for the avoidance of doubt this includes Covid19 and/or self-isolating due to Covid19), this will be treated as a cancellation by you and not an Event Outside the Parties Control (Clause 11).
- 1.5 If you need to cancel your Booking, we will try and re–let the Property. If we are able to re-let the Property, we will refund money paid less our Booking Fee and subject to any difference in price between the Booking Price and the re-let price.
- 1.6 If you depart voluntarily from the Property before the Departure Date, no refund shall be given.
- 1.7 Where you have cancelled a Booking because of our failure to comply with these Terms or if we change these Terms under clause 3.1 and you elect to cancel the contract (except where we have been affected by an Event Outside of the Parties Control), you do not have to make any payment to us.
2. OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL AND APPLICABLE REFUND
- 2.1 We may have to cancel a Booking before the Arrival Date of your Booking due to anEvent Outside of the Parties Control. We will promptly contact you if this happens.
- 2.2 If we have to cancel a Booking under clause 2.1 and you have made any payment in advance for your Booking that have not been provided to you, we will refund these amounts to you.
2.3 We may cancel the contract for your Booking at any time with immediate effect by giving you written notice if you:
- 2.3.1 do not pay us when you are supposed to; or
- 2.3.2 break the contract in any other material way.
3. EVENT OUTSIDE OF THE PARTIES CONTROL
- 3.1 Neither party shall be in breach of this agreement nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this agreement if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed. If the period of delay or non-performance continues for one month, the party not affected may terminate this agreement by giving 5 Business Days written notice to the affected party.
- 3.2 Weather will only be included as an Event Outside of the Parties Control where a red weather warning has been issued by the Met Office.
- 3.3 In the event of a pandemic, epidemic or restriction of the movement of peoples as dictated by the government or public authority, we reserve the right to issue specific terms at such a time via the Website and will communicate this to you via the contact details provided us.
- 3.4 For the avoidance of doubt, self-isolation due to Covid19 and/or showing symptoms of Covid19 is not an Event Outside of the Parties Control.
- 3.5 Should any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control occur which means the Property cannot be provided to you, we will let you know as soon as possible so alternative accommodation and/or a refund can be arranged for you.