COVID19 – GUEST ADVICE
Stay Safe During Your Stay
We are looking forward to welcoming guests back to Cranmer again. We will be doing everything we can to make your holiday as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible.
We have been rated as “Good to Go” by Visit England – as stamp of approval to demonstrate that in our business we have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, we have a risk assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
To help with social distancing we are implementing a guest self-check-in at Cranmer. Please email us when you arrive so that we can check you in.
- Please use our updated site map to find a direct route to your cottage and familiarise yourself with the locations of our facilities.
- Please follow the social distancing guidelines and limit contact with staff or guests staying onsite. Please keep a close eye on your children and encourage them to keep their distance too as other guests may be feeling anxious about contact with people they do not know.
- The office will be open during the week; however, we will ask guests not to enter – as it is a small space. Please observe social distancing rules if you wish to speak to us or to a member of staff.
- To protect yourselves and our staff please do not enter your booked cottage or any other area if there is a yellow prohibition A frame floor sign outside the entrance as cleaning is still in process. Please do not crowd the entrance.
- Please wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds, or use hand sanitiser. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin and wash your hands.
- We have provided a housekeeping essential box for you to use during your stay. You’ll find Delphis Eco Antibacterial sanitiser spray for cleaning, disposable cloths, gloves and Zafflora disinfectant. Please do not use bleach on our site as it will stop the septic tank from working. Please do not flush antibac wipes down the loo or it will block the connectors and drains. The toilets will back up and be very unpleasant for everyone especially as we cannot send maintenance in if your are in the property.
- To protect our staff from airborne virus droplets please strip your beds before you leave and place the linen in the bags provided. Please separate the protectors on the duvets and pillows and leave on the floor – these are laundered on site.
- Please leave windows open if you are leaving in the morning to allow the space to breathe. Close the door and place the keys back in the keybox.
- Please use the play area with other members of your household if children are on swings and play equipment. Please sanitise or wash children’s hands thoroughly before and after play.
- We have requested a one in one out system in the shared laundry. Please use your own carrier bags to transport washing and wear disposable gloves if you have them. No children in the laundry. Please wash your hands and use sanitiser when using the facility. Paper towels are provided for you to dry your hands. Please do not crowd the entrance.
- If our pool is able to be opened during your stay, for everyone’s comfort please observe the private swim times and do not enter until the previous swimmers are out of the pool building. Please do not crowd the entrance. Please follow the updated health & Safety rules for pool use. Please swim only with your own household.
If you or anyone in your party is feeling unwell or is showing Coronavirus symptoms please contact us as soon as possible.
Please do not come and stay with us, if you or anyone in your household has symptoms. Contact us as soon as possible and we will look to refund your monies or issue a credit note and move your booking to another time.
We have been asked to collect the names and telephone number for all visitors to site for Track and Trace with arrival and departure times and dates. The information will be kept for 21 days.
Thank you, we hope you have a great and very relaxing stay.