In: things to do in Norfolk
30th September 2016
|Tilly felt very at home|
- · Visit Fakenham Fairways for Pitch and Putt.
- · Enjoy a boat trip to see the seals.
- · Have a walk around Holkham Estate to see the house and the deer.
- · Visit Langham glass to blow your own souvenirs.
- · Take in the beach at Brancaster
1st April 2014
If you’ve not heard of Geocaching, it’s a worldwide, real life treasure hunting game. All you need to play is a GPS device i.e. a smart phone. Geocache has it’s own app which is available to download and from there you can search for caches near to you which you can then track down. Other than purchasing the app, it is free to do and gives families the opportunity to spend time together enjoying the great outdoors. For full details visit http://www.geocaching.com/