Self Catering Luxury Holiday Cottage in North Norfolk
3 hours from London
Indoor swimming pool
Large families welcome
“ The two cottages were booked as a surprise for my 60th birthday, and what a surprise! I would recommend the cottages to any group wanting something special! Very relaxing time had by all. ” The Reeves family
EnjoyEngland Tourist Board has award Tern Holiday Cottage 4 Stars. All our cottages have achieved the Visit England Gold Award for exceptional quality of accommodation in 2012/13. Swallow Holiday Cottage in Norfolk is the largest cottage in terms of floor space with plenty of room for families or two couples to spread out and unwind. The large cooking and dining area can seat 8 – 10.
The kitchen boasts a gas cooker and Rayburn and the sitting area has an additional wood burning stove for winter weekends.
There are two double bedrooms with a king sized bed and the third bedroom has 2 single beds which can be zipped together to provide an extra large queen sized bed.
The bathroom has a bath and walk in shower.
Swallow communicates with Woodpecker between the hallways for extended family get-togethers or friends reunions. Together the two cottages combine to sleep 11 with two travel cots.
Especially popular are Christmas and New Year breaks when the cottages are decorated with Christmas trees and the wood burning stove prepared with logs.
“ All very welcoming warm and comfortable everything we could need. Our Christmas dinner cooked in the Rayburn was fantastic yet again ” The Irving family
- Sleeps: 6
- Communicating door with Woodpecker [for combined occupation]
- Kitchen: Rayburn and gas cookers
- Dining: Large table and chairs for eight
- Sitting: Very spacious area with two sofas, one armchair, widescreen television with freeview digital multi-channels.
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed + space for travel cot, wardrobe and drawers, hairdryer
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, wardrobe and drawers.
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds, wardrobe and drawers
- Bathroom: Bath, wc, washbasin, walk-in shower
AVAILABILITY & BOOKINGS
- Travel cots provided
- Space to run and play
- Indoor swimming pool
- Children's play area
- Games room
- Beaches nearby
- Family days out nearby
- Large cottages for extended familes
- Accessible accommodation all on one level
Need a LARGE holiday cottage?
Norfolk’s most ECO-FRIENDLY luxury holiday accommodation
Our holiday cottages and swimming pool use energy from on-site carbon neutral sources.
All holiday cottages are non smoking
No pets allowed in cottages
No Stag or Hen parties
Changeover days are Fridays and Mondays.
Availability Calendar for Avocet Luxury Holiday Cottage